Halloween is Here 2021!

It's been a crazy busy summer but I have still managed to get some Halloween stuff made! As always, this is a small portion of what I do, and if you are ever in my area of northern IL you should stop by my studio and see everything!
The following is what I have for sale for Halloween!
(Prices don't include shipping.)

Ceramic celebration plates are food and dishwasher safe, but I recommend a hand wash. They are not glazed on the bottoms, so not great for liquidy things that will sit there a while. Perfect for a piece of cake, cookies, and pie! Also spoon rests! 
$30 each.

Ceramic Halloween ornies! Only 3 cuz a few broke in the kiln. :(
$25 each.

Pumpkins on pedestals, with vintage pins and little heart stems. About 12" tall.
$65 each.

Pumpkin dollies! Left one has a linen head and gorgeous amber vintage buttons (I forgot the ribbons! I'll put them on too!), with rick rack trim. Right one is wool head with vintage black buttons and velvet trim. Both about 14". 
Please contact me for availability.

Left dollie has wool head and side button and bead trim. Right has a linen head and fun Japanese Halloween print for a skirt (the sweater is more of a blue and orangy-red). 12" (L) and 15" (R). (L-sold) 
Please contact me for availability.

Crows!!! Each crow comes with a little pointy hat that ties under the beak. Wool heads, vintage buttons, and trims. About 14" tall seated, without hat.
Please contact me for availability.

More crows, same descriptors as above.
Please contact me for availability.

Paper mache pumpkin doll boxes. They open in the center! They have paper mache dangly legs, a crepe paper ruffle at the neck, and an acorn topper for a hat! About 6" tall, seated.
$45 each.

Since this is a blog, there's no shopping cart. But if you follow me on Facebook, you can message me there and tell me what you'd like to purchase and we'll go from there (shipping costs, and total prices, and payment options). Or email me at valerieharvestmoon@gmail.com.
All original work so there is only one of each. I do my best to make everyone happy!
Thanks so much for looking at my work, and for your continued support.
Look for my Christmas items some time in October. 
And please follow me on Facebook....sometimes I post more photos there of things I don't post here.
harvestmoondesigns
thecribinsycamore

Hugs and smiles. :) 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Offerings 2021

Halloween For Sale!