Christmas Items for Sale!


These are the Christmas items I have available for purchase right now! 
See something you like, or something you must have? 
Send me an email and let me know!
Click on the Read More, lower right.
The angels, above, are about 6" high, and are $40 each.




Cutie pie reindeer dollies are about 18" tall, sitting. $90 each. (Some are sold. Please email me for what's left.)

Angel dollies are about 10" tall and are $80 each


Snow girl dollies are about 14" tall and are $80 each. (All sold.)

These cute Elves on pedestals are about 10" tall and are $40 each.

Furry Elves are about 14" tall and are $50 each. (All sold.)

Deck the Halls Snowmen are about 10" tall and are $40 each.

Gnome ornaments are about 5" tall and are $20 each. The one on the far right is sold.
You can change out what they are holding if you have something special at home....a bottle brush tree or a larger pinecone. (All sold.)



These are SO SO cool! They are stacked wool felt ornaments....all are one of a kind. They look like spinning tops! They are $12 each. I will choose one for you. All are multi colored and just adorable! About 4-5" tall.

Mushroom ornaments!!! All are about 4" tall. Please let me know which one in the picture you'd like. 
$22 each. (All sold.)

Snowman dollies! These are about 12" tall and $50 each.

That's what I have so far! I can do checks, PayPal invoice, or Square invoice. 
Please shoot me an email if you're interested in buying anything!
valerieharvestmoon@gmail.com

Thanks so much for looking! And check back, as I will post new things as I make them!


 

Comments

  1. Simply the sweetest items with so much personality! Can’t wait to get my box of goodies! Thanks for making it so easy to order!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Offerings 2021

Halloween For Sale!